Hot crisis topics from Episode 17 of The Crisis Show that aired on October 17, 2012
This week’s show list:
- Interview with Vorys attorney Whitney C. Gibson on Internet defamation law
- Hip Hop artist DeLon and his struggles with damaging online rumors
This week’s special guest:
Whitney C. Gibson, head of the Internet Defamation practice at Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
Watch the full episode here!
Additional information related to the show
- Tip Sheet: Identifying and Nailing the Online Defamer
- Article on newly formed “Internet defamation” practice at Vorys Sater Seymour and Pease
- More about the Online Defamation law
- Article on online reputation management and dealing with damaging online rumors
(article from PRNews by Whitney Gibson)
Stay tuned for the next episode of The Crisis Show!
Join us next Wednesday, October 24, at 7 pm ET, for the next live episode of The Crisis Show via YouTube
Please Tweet about the show using #TheCrisisShow or @TheCrisisShow.
Send questions and comments to questions@TheCrisisShow.com.