Hot crisis topics from Episode 18 of The Crisis Show that aired on October 24, 2012
This week’s show list:
- Law Enforcement and Crisis Management
- Barnes & Noble’s response to data breach in 63 stores
- Monster Energy Drink & FDA investigation
This week’s guests:
Watch the full episode here!
Additional information related to the show
- Coverage of manhunt by police on border of Nassau County, NY and Queens, NY
- Barnes & Noble response to credit card data breach
- Background on FDA investigation/lawsuit surrounding Monster Energy Drink
Stay tuned for the next episode of The Crisis Show!
Join us Wednesday, November 7, at 7 pm ET, for the next live episode of The Crisis Show via YouTube
Please Tweet about the show using #TheCrisisShow or @TheCrisisShow.
Send questions and comments to questions@TheCrisisShow.com.